Inception Designs Autococker Valve 11/16" Bore
Designed for better flow with a reduced valve stem and the gas port on one side only to prevent flow disruption. The gas port is size matched to the flow hole through the gun body for the best gas flow path possible.
The valve has a fin stabilized molded cup seal for consistency and utilizes an o-ring sealed oversize stem that uses the pressure of the gas flowing through the valve to rapidly close the valve creating a much shorter and more consistent gas burst which in turn helps with efficiency, velocity consistency over the chronograph and helps make your gun as quiet as possible by reducing the wasted gas flow after the ball has already been accelerated.
* Standard 1mm by 3mm o-rings for faster switching and to make replacement easy with standard o-rings available anywhere.
* Bell curved flow paths between o-rings for the best air flow from one barb location to the other. This also makes the stem stronger and less likely to get bent.
* Counter bored exhaust holes - allow faster flow of the vented air, making for a faster pneumatic switching system (a similar goal to QEV's but implemented at the three-way).
* Easy micro adjustment via the 5/64 allen key hole in the front. Allows for the perfect setting of your time and makes adjustment for the shortest pull super easy and quick to do.
* Easy build design. When building the gun you initially adjust the front of the three way stem to be flush with the front of the three way and the gun will air up correctly and be very close to the correct timing. Then you can tweak it in easily via the allen key as you time your trigger.